Monday, February 11, 2013

CDR-King 275g Camera Tripod

This will be a short review for my new mini tripod that I'd bought a couple of saturdays ago.  I bought it at cdr-king hypermart shaw blvd. branch near JRU.





Specifications:

Capacity: Digital camera & compact video camer
Camera interface: Universal 1/4-20 screw
Max load weight: 275g
Size: 165x35x35 mm
Weight: 45g

I brought my camcorder with me when I bought the tripod coz I'm not sure if it would fit on my cam.  Luckily the first tripod that the lady from cdr-king tried on my cam fits and that's the photo your seeing above.  For Php200 worth of tripod its not bad.  Afterall I'm only using it from time to time when I need to film something.


To use it you need to push the button(photo above) to release the screw.  After it's release rotate the screw into your camera.  Then put back the link  into the socket of tripod.

At the back of the packaging you can see different positions you could do with this mini tripod.  But for me I don't think I would do the one clinging on the post.


That's totally crazy, it might break your precious cam.  I would prefer the usual position.  I've tried the mini tripod yesterday and it looks stable, you just need to adjust the legs, enough to make sure your cam won't suddenly fall during filming.  Just rotate the screw tightly for a steady cam position.  My verdict, it's not that bad, you can really use it, the only downside is they don't have replacement and warranty for this product.  I don't know why.  I mean all stuff that you buy should have a warranty or return policy.  Anyways, I would use this tripod for my cheap cam but not for expensive one since it would cost much if you lose your expensive cam compare to the amount that you spend on this cheap tripod.  Buy this at your own risks.

By the way I'm using V5PH3L cdr-king camcorder which I've been using for almost two years.  And I can say it's pretty decent cam and I haven't experienced any problem yet.  I'll come out with a review about this next time.

How about you, do you have any experience using a cdr-king tripod?  I'd like to know from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment