Sunday, February 17, 2013

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

After i've suffered from a nonstop break outs and none of my anti-acne formula works its only then that i tried to use a mask that everyone is raving about. 

Here is my review about the queen helene julep masque.


This is the first time i've used a mask to treat my pimple.  Putting too much  of this product makes the skin too tight so thinking my skin would even become more tighter i applied a generous amount of it.  It has a cooling effect on the skin when you apply it.

Even though it says on the back of the packaging  that you should apply the product to your face and neck I only apply it on my face.  Let it dry, then wash it with warm water using a cloth.  After i wash my skin, my skin feel refresh, smooth and clean.  Although it does not really get rid all of my whiteheads.  I notice whenever I use this my skin brightens.  Once a week i apply it on my entire face and the next day i only concentrate on the pimples on my chin.  It lessen the redness and shrunk the size of the pimples after two application.  Its my favorite now because it's fast at treating my big pimples and you can easily bought this at any healthy option branch near you at a very affordable price for Php300.  The only thing I didn't like is I'm having a hard time squeezing the product out and if your not careful it can be a bit messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment