Monday, February 11, 2013

Eskinol+Dalacin C Cheap Solution For Acne

Hello ladies, I just want to share my acne solution for over two months already.  I've been experiencing cystic acne late last year and I Google for a cheap solution for cystic acne and voila, I've read a lot of bloggers using eskinol and dalacin C capsule and it really works for them.  It's not that i haven't use eskinol before.  And from what I've read this formula had been popular for quite a long time.  It's only now that I've came to know about this, since it's the first time I'm experiencing this horrible acne that keeps popping one after another, I've already had acne marks on some part of my face and I'm just so.........not liking it.


I did not waste time, right away I take home with me a 225 ml of Eskinol pimple fighting facial deep cleanser with dermaclear formula it cost Php74.75 and a 300mg of dalacin C capsule worth Php85.75 at watson, see it would just only cost you less than two hundred pesos.  Put the powder content of the capsule into the eskinol and then shake it so it would dissolve the powder.  Use it twice a day,after you take a bath in the morning and before you sleep at night for severe acne.  If your just experiencing mild acne use it once a day every night.  It can dry your skin after you use it, so be sure to apply a good moisturizer.  When using this don't expose yourself too much in the sun or make sure to apply sunblock with high spf and with pa+++ to avoid darkening.

As for me it really diminished my cystic acne, now i'm about to finish this formula, I still experience break outs but it's only little pimples every now and then and it disappears after a week.  So it's not a big problem anymore.  It's says on the back of the label that eskinol dermaclear lightens pimple marks,  I notice that my pimple marks ligthen a little bit but not totally.  It's still noticeable maybe i would try a peeling cream to totally lighten my blemishes.  There are times when i applied this i feel a stinging sensation but it diminishes after 2 or 5 seconds.  All in all i could say it's worth a try for only less than 200 pesos, though i'm not saying it would work for everyone.  But you can try it if it would work for you, considering it's cheap.

When after you finish a bottle of this formula and you don't have severe acne anymore, that's the time to stop using it, because i've read from a lot of blog that it diminishes its effect when you always use it.  And you should let your face rest from different kinds of treatment when your acne problems had past.  After that you can use your usual face routine.

Well that's all ladies.  See you again for the next post.  So, how about you, do you have any cheap solution for acne?  If you have, I'd like to hear from you.

7 comments:

  1. Hi there :D just wanna ask if it's good with slightly oily and dry face with pimple marks and slightly pimples? Cause i wanna try this Eskinol Pimple Fighting Deep Facial Cleanser + Dalacin C :D Hoping for your fast answer :D thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. What moisturizer do you recommend to use? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what type of Eskinol have better result??

    Does Master Anti-Pimple Deep Cleanser is effective too with Dalacin C??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used this eskinol+dalacin c+Myra e capsule .
    I'm only 16 and I have pimples+oily face+pimple marks but when I discover those product mixed together . boom hahaha my pimples are gone,my dark pimple marks turns to very very light and lessen the oil factory in my face . hahaha
    And I used celeteque moisturizer hydration it is water-based so its perfect for those who have oily skin like me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super effrctive ba talaga and gaano katagal til mag effect?

    ReplyDelete
  6. may i ask po... matagal na i used this regime and all my pimples are all gone then i stop using almost 1 yr kasi nwla na then nag breakouts uli siya then i use again that regime then slowly fade na sya ulit pro my little pimple sort of cebum siya. normal prn ba yn almost 2months ako nag balik ulit? tnx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello po. Tinanong po ba kayo kung san gagamitin before kayo binentahan??

    ReplyDelete