Monday, February 11, 2013

Random Haul

Hi everyone, I know January is already over but here's my haul last January 7 at sm megamall.  Not all is related to beauty stuffs, but I included it anyway.  Just wanna share everything since I'm still very new at blogging and I wanted to brag a little, just kidding.  Here they are:

Pure Beauty Pomegranate Antioxidant  serum(30ml) Php399


I'll try this baby once I've finished using my Eskinol+dalacin C formula,  I don't want to try too many product on my face because my face can't take it.  I'll try one at a time.  This serum is the only cheapest I could find at SM Watson.  When I saw this at pure beauty kiosk, I quickly grabbed it since it's written in their kiosk that it's pure beauty's best seller among their products.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque(8 oz.) Php329 @Healthy Options


I've been wanting to have this masque since everyone had tried it already and they all claim that it's really good in removing even the deepest dirt.  See my next post about this masque when I finally try it.

Pure beauty treatment hair mask w/camellia seed oil from japan(200g) Php139


I'm looking for a hair masque and this what I've found.  Also from the affordable korean brand Pure Beauty.  Hope it works on my very stubborn hair.  Actually this will be my first time to use a hair masque.  I just use the usual shampoo and conditioner to take care of my hair.

That's all for my beauty hauls, since my real intention when I visited the mall is to find an external dvd writer for my laptop.  The dvd drive on my laptop suddenly stopped reading files and it's a hassle to find parts plus I have to pay for the service and I find it pricey.  So I opted to buy an external dvd writer since it's more cheap and easy to find at the mall.

I'll be doing individual reviews on this so please check it out.

So here are my other haul not related to beauty.

Samsung Slim Portable Dvd Writer Php11450 @silicon valley,cyberzone

  
 Norton Internet Security 2013 Php1150@Data Blitz, cyberzone


 Rhea Vitamin C (500mg) Php130 @mercury drug,starmall



 Please check out my next post soon.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment