Monday, February 11, 2013

Nature's Republic Jeju Cactus 90 Soothing Gel

Hello gals it's my first nature's republic haul, though I only bought two products, still I'm excited to share with you my first haul for the first month of 2013.  It was my second time to visit Nature Republic at SM Megamall.  I was planning to buy their best seller Aloe Vera 92% soothing gel, but sadly for me it was out of stock again for the second time I went there, uuughh....Instead the SA offered their very new Jeju Cactus 90 Soothing Gel.  At first I didn't want to buy it, but the SA insist it's pretty much the same with the aloe vera soothing gel, the cactus soothing gel also prevents redness and has a cooling effects too.  At the end I gave in and buy the product anyway.  And I also included to my little purchase their nail polish in color waltz, since I fell in love with it when I tried it in my nail.  Good thing they have tester for nail polishes.


The cactus soothing gel cost Php300 and their color waltz nail polish is pretty cheap at Php65.  So there, I hope you find my haul interesting.  If it can be called a haul since it's just two items.  Please watch out for individual review of this product especially the Jeju Cactus 90 Soothing Gel.  

Bye..bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment