Monday, February 11, 2013

SM Supermarket HAUL

I was at the SM Supermarket buying stuff that we needed at home like toiletries,detergent etc.  When I saw a lot of people in this aisle located at  the end part of the store, right about when you're done buying your usual needs.  And so I waited for the people to left to look what are they looking at.  and I saw this products that is made in Japan called Daiso.  I've read about this Daiso (or more popularly known here at Philippines as SAIZEN) on many blogs and I'm actually seeing one only it's a one aisle of cheap Japan made product.  I know they already have different branches here in the Philippines.  The nearest to my home is at Robinson galleria which I've read is the biggest branch.  Although it's not in my budget to buy other things aside from the usual,  but I saw these things that I've been wanting to buy only it's expensive in SM Department store.  Here are some of my Daiso haul I can't resist to buy.


Desk Labo: Php 88


 Pitcher: Php 88


Suppoter for Ankle: Php 66

I also bought petroleum jelly it comes in a cute packaging looks like vicks to me.  I chose these because It's easy to dig in since it was small the other one that I'm using have narrow opening.


No comments:

Post a Comment